Darkness within

For all your copy and past adventures
Rianne

Bericht door Rianne » 14-02-2016 19:03

She asked him, De Clare asked him if he would be able to keep up. Just like she, he now possessed a piece of Darkness that had his own beautiful piece of mind and could think for himself. That's what this guy was now: Beastbane. The idea that she thought he couldn't keep up with her was ridiculous. He was made of Darkness, he should more or less learn how to contain it instead of how to use it. He was tired of being babied by the body. He thought about so much more that he could do but were there any other options than wait for this moment. No there weren't and everyone would see the difference. Even Akiva's beloved Scáthach.

"I'm sure I will love it." His voice was less edgy. Maybe Akiva was constant in fear which made his voice rather rough and because that fear was gone, he now had a smooth voice again. "Especially if you teach me well." He whispered in her ear, in which he pulled her close against his own body. De Clare became more interesting to Beastbane than to Akiva. Another point in which you could see that they were two different people. He was the one that would stay insane and stay the old self. Akiva looked from the future in this case.

She suggested to find a better place to work on the temptation of darkness. He looked up from her and stared at the city of Hosenka that was in front of him. He didn't feel like going there. It was too much from Akiva. "Where do you suggest we should go? Up back into the mountains? Find a cave?" He said something, places he thought where the Darkness would linger.

Wordcount:
293/2296

Plaats reactie